How you to build your audience, refine your content and use social channels to amplify and build influence for your business is everything. If you're launching a community on an owned (non-social media) platform, we can recommend and advise what best suits the goals and needs of your business.
About the method:
- Strategy. Why, where and how is your company communicating: on its web site, in its online community (if you have or want to have one), in social media, and on your company blog. Who is your target audience and what are your customer personas? Are you creating content that shows the customer how engaged you are with the problem? Are you telling stories that are informative and purposeful?
- Nurturing. We empower and coach you to build a culture of content and/or community in your organization—so the real voices and stories of your educators and experts shine through.
- Execution. We aren't just about ideas and recommendations, we love the challenge and reward of doing the work. We take strategy from inception to results, learn from our results, and then go out and do it all over again. We are committed to creating a ROI.
- Online community planning and strategy
- Online community engagement programs
- Online community management (governance, content development, business requirement development, user research, relationship building, advisory board development, user engagement and outreach, discussion moderation)
- Content marketing
- Blogging and storytelling
- Social media strategy for small businesses, startup companies and events/conferences
- Social media marketing on LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, and Facebook
- Social media audience engagement programs
- Content amplification programs